30nov9:00 am4:00 pmBasic ASAM Criteria
Registration coming soon!
At the end of this presentation, participants will be able to: 1. Summarize the origins of the ASAM Criteria and how the need to individualize treatment effects present-day practice.
2. Identify and describe the 5 overall levels of care in substance use treatment.
3. Compare and contrast ASAM Criteria with a biopsychosocial assessment, a screening tool, and a psychological evaluation.
4. Analyze how the 6 dimensions of ASAM Criteria are relevant to assessing a substance use disorder.
5. Specify the 5 severity risk ratings for each of the 6 dimensions of the ASAM Criteria.
6. Report at least 2 factors for determining risk for each of the 6 dimensions of the ASAM Criteria.
7. Summarize strategies in order to apply ASAM Criteria to everyday
(Thursday) 9:00 am - 4:00 pm View in my time
Need Technical Assistance?
For questions related to login credentials, please request Technical Assistance by emailing email@example.com.
© All rights reserved. New Mexico Human Services Department, Behavioral Health Services Division