Webinar Series: Medicaid Billing for Reimbursable Services
Please join us for a series of live webinars describing seldom-used services that are reimbursable by Medicaid. These trainings are provided free of charge through the Support Act and are designed to be informative windows into much-needed services. You can register for these short webinars at this link: https://8w449ohq.pages.infusionsoft.net. All webinars are 30 minutes, with the exception of 6/16 (1 hour). Time for Q+A will be built into the trainings, and the recordings will be made available here.
- • Wednesday, 5/19: The ASAM Assessment for Treatment Planning and Placement in Service
- • Wednesday, 5/26: Community Crisis Services
- • Wednesday, 6/2: Screening: The Window into Evidence Based Practice
- • Wednesday, 6/9: Interdisciplinary Teaming
- • Wednesday, 6/16: Ambulatory Withdrawal Management (1 hour)
- • Wednesday, 6/23: Peer Support for Substance Use Disorders
- • Wednesday, 6/30: Medicaid Billing for Indian Health Services and Tribal 638 Clinics
American Society for Addiction Medicine (ASAM) Assessment for Treatment Planning and Placement in Service
Presented by Sallyanne Wait on May 19, 2021.
Community Crisis Services
Presented by Sallyanne Wait on May 26, 2021.
Screening: The Window Into Evidence-Based Practice
Presented by Sallyanne Wait on June 2, 2021.
Presented by Sallyanne Wait on June 9, 2021.
Do you have a follow-up question? Ask it here.
Ask your follow-up questions here, and we will respond. We are putting together a FAQ section to help providers find answers to those questions that come up frequently.
This project is supported by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of a financial assistance award totaling $2,530,394.00 with 100 percent funded by CMS/HHS. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by CMS/HHS, or the U.S. Government.