CCSS Training Schedule
Trainings are open to individuals who work in a Community Mental Health Center, Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), Indian Health Services or 638 Tribal Facility, Community Mental Health Center, Carelink New Mexico Health Home, Behavioral Health Agency (BHA) with a supervisory certificate, Opioid Treatment Program (OTP), or political subdivision. Certified Peer Support Workers are also welcome.
There is no fee to participate and registration is required. Each training is limited to 40 participants. use the link below to register.
- Please be sure to scroll all the way down in the registration link and enter your email to receive registration confirmation.
- After registering, you will see a comment thanking you for registering.
- One week prior to the training, you will receive an email with the training materials and Zoom link.
Part 1 – Self-Directed Study (2 Hours)
- Once you are registered, you will receive course content to read prior to training.
Parts 2 & 3 – Online training (14 hours) Plan to Attend All Three Days
Part 4 – Self-Directed Study (4 hours)
- After the training, you will be given additional self-directed study materials to complete. These must be completed within 6 months of attending the live training in order to receive a certificate.